Sunday, April 10, 2011

Butt kicked

Just did an hour on the treadmill.  That is pretty much insane considering I couldn't have been lazier the entire month of March.  Okay, so I only ran 2.1 miles of that straight, but the rest of the time was spent doing an incline walking interval.  600 calories later, I am now consuming a delicious smoothie made by my WONDERFUL husband (I need to add that he makes this for me every morning!)

This is the "recipe" he follows:

Berry/Banana smoothie
-a cup of frozen berries (we got a bag from Sam's with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and pomegranate)
-1/2 banana
-a cup or so of nonfat milk
-a scoop of vanilla whey protein
-5 or 6 ice cubes.

Blend it all together and have a yummy breakfast that is about 300 calories with around 5 grams of fat   :)

1 comment:

  1. you motivate me, Miss Amy! says the girl that just ate an entire row of a package of cookies ;)

    ReplyDelete